Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Get Festive


Oh, hello again. I wanted to give you ladies a heads up on one of my new side projects. (projects plural; that's right.) This week I was lucky enough to take part in the launch of Vintage Coalition over on Market Publique. VC (as all the cool kids will be calling it) is an online pop up shop by some of my very favorite online vintage retailers. Each week will have a new theme, and one new item from each seller. 

This week was our interpretation of festival wear. I don't know about you, but I'm all about granny caftans, fringe, and rainboots when I'm rocking out. This might mean I rock out alone often... what? Take a peek at everything here, and "like" VC on facebook for weekly updates and giveaways.

It's "waiting patiently for my Palest Legs of the VC trophy" Tuesday,
XO Robyn

*Are you a vintage seller interested in being considered to take part in Vintage Coalition? Contact Pamela at   hello@vintagecoalition.com  for details.
Pin It!