Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Of Bad Hair Days and Bad Decicions


IMG_6773 IMG_6766
IMG_6809 IMG_6817


Hat: vintage Dobs Cap from Pop's
Sweater: Thrifted Gap
Romper: Vintage; will be added to the shop Thursday
Socks: Forever 21
Oxfords: Steve Madden
Satchel: Coach via eBay
Leg Bruise: C/O moving furniture this weekend

The hat was not originally part of this look, but with the death of my hair dryer (RIP) and the rise in humidity today it did become a necessity. The hat is also the reason I decided to try a jumping pose. My hair typically looks Medusa-like when I do jumping shots, which is why you never get to see them. I did all of 5 jumping shots in flat shoes on level ground. With this simple action, I pulled muscles in both of my shoulders. Seriously. I am just that  uncoordinated.

It's well that wasn't very bright Wednesday,
XO Robyn


*Also, the amazing and lovely Chesea of Tea Talk featured me on her blog yesterday. I'd tell you to go check me out there, but you ladies already know me. Go there just to check her blog out. For serious.
Pin It!