Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weebles Wobble


IMG_7816IMG_7827
IMG_7785 IMG_7786


Sweater: Vintage; will be added to the shop tomorrow
Shirt: Thrifted
Shorts: Altered vintage
Socks: Walmart
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Thrifted
Rings: Assorted silver

I've had a couple of comments about how crazy bare legs are at this time of year. Sorry Charlie (Charlene?), it's in the 70s here. I'm  not trying to brag. I'm just trying to reenforce that I am somewhat sane. That's right, I'll settle for somewhat.

Anyway, today I tested out a different park by my new place for shooting. It was much less crowded than the other one, and thank goodness for that. I was having a weird hair day and I may or may not have taken a header into a clump of bushes. It happens.... frequently.

It's Wobbly Wednesday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!