Monday, January 24, 2011

Minty Fresh


IMG_1365 IMG_1329
IMG_1374 IMG_1390


Sweater: Vintage; will be added to the shop Thursday night
Skirt: Vintage; will be added to the shop Thursday night
Tights: Target
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Thrifted
Bracelet: eBay

Outfit photos: check. Everything else: move to Tuesday.

 I have about a million things to do today, and no time to do them. There is no amount of caffeine or energy producing drugs that will get my to do list accomplished. You know what? I don't care. My sister just gave birth to my very first (still nameless) nephew. I am just about to hop in the car and drive the two hours to their hospital. To do list be damned. I have to be there to let this little man know who his favorite Auntie is going to be. 

It's little baby no name Monday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!