Monday, December 27, 2010

Putting On A Show


IMG_6642 IMG_6644
IMG_6621 IMG_6687







Sweater: Thrifted Gap
Shirt: Target
Shorts: Vintage; will be added to the shop Thursday
Tights: Betsey Johnson
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Thrifted
Rings: Assorted silver

Today was my first day shooting photos near my new house. There is a beautiful park with plenty of paths and walkways just minutes away. There is only one problem. Unlike the secret bike path by my apartment, this park is REALLY well known. I have never run into so many people while taking outfit photos. There were dog walkers, bikers, joggers, and kids everywhere. I kept going down different paths, heading into clusters of trees, and generally getting myself lost. They still found me! Luckily I am full of post-Christmas cheer and coffee, so I managed to push through with an audience.

Monday at the park is where it's at,
XO Robyn

Pin It!