Thursday, September 30, 2010

Luck, Light, and Liter Steins


IMG_3854 IMG_3869
IMG_3872 IMG_3900

Blouse: Thrifted, Target
Shorts: Vintage
Tights: Walgreens
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Vintage Etienne Aigner
Rings: Assorted silver

Look at the time! I am on a tight schedule today, and let me tell you that never works out for me. I did run into some major luck with outfit photos today though. I stumbled into the most amazing lighting. I just wish I had had more time to shoot. I honestly could have made pouty faces in the woods for hours. My friends will assume I am lying, but the black tights made me much less afraid of nature than usual. 


Alright, let's wrap this up. Tonight is the first evening of our local Oktobeerfest weekend, so the boy and I are breaking out our liter steins for a night of excessive beer drinking. That's right, I will be consuming a minimum of one liter of beer tonight. High fives.


See you out on the town?
XO Robyn




Psst... 20+ vintage auctions are ending tonight. Click HERE to shop.

Pin It!