Thursday, September 2, 2010

Candy, Mom Jeans, and Cartwheels


IMG_7788 IMG_7823
IMG_7836 IMG_7862

Bodysuit: Vintage
Shorts: Vintage Levis
Blazer: Vintage; Will be added to the shop tonight
Bag: Thrifted D&B
Shoes: Steve Madden
Jewelry: eBay and Forever 21

That's right. I couldn't even go a day without wearing my new purse. I know I lack self control. My candy addiction has made that very clear to me over the years. 


When I was out and about this morning in my floral blazer I felt very much like Julia Roberts in this scene from Notting Hill. Why she wore those awkward mom jeans as a mid-nineties movie star is still beyond me.




Now that I am back home, I won't lie to you. My ensemble looks much more like this. What is it about a bodysuit that makes me feel like I could break out into a tumbling pass at any moment. Note, this is only the outfit talking. I am fully aware of my two left feet, and inability to more than a cartwheel without doing serious bodily harm.

XO Robyn

Psst... 25 vintage auctions end tonight. Click HERE to shop.



Pin It!