Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chasing The Sun


IMG_9363 IMG_9323
IMG_9334 IMG_9329

Blouse: Vintage
Shorts: Vintage; Will be added to the shop tonight.
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Bag: Nine West

It's pouring here. You can't tell from these photos, because we chased the sunshine with my car. We found it a few miles away, snapped these shots, and drove back home to the rain. It's all an illusion. This is pretty much the luck I have had this week, though. Auctiva, my auction loading website failed on Tuesday. That means that all of 50 of this week's auctions are now scheduled to post tonight. Fingers crossed. Knock on wood. Salt over the shoulder. If it fails again this time, I promise to work something out. I will probably give myself 20 minutes to curse, scream, and cry. But I will work something out.

It's on,  Thursday.
XO Robyn


PSST 38 vintage auctions are ending tonight. Click HERE to shop.


Pin It!