Monday, June 7, 2010

Teal Houses With Front Porches



*Inspiration note: Amanda from The Upside of Wonder. That last photo is me unintentionally copying her signature look up and away pose. Trust me, she does it better. 

Dress: Vintage; Will be added to the shop tomorrow.
Purse: Thrifted
Rings: Target, Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden

This isn't technically what I wore today. This is just what I wore to lunch. I was out of my mind exhausted yesterday, and ended up breaking down into tears. Don't worry, I'm fine. I just cannot function without sleep for 3 days. Long story short my 50 piece weekly Sunday photo shoot was rescheduled to today. This was the outfit I was modeling when Chris and I decided to take a lunch break.  Crisis averted. This week's auctions will go up as usual as long as I stay up ridiculously late photo editing. The sleepless cycle begins again.

You're almost through Monday.
XO Robyn
Pin It!