Monday, April 12, 2010

Peachy Keen

 

 


Dress: Vintage (Will be added to the eBay shop tomorrow.)
Hand Mirror Necklace: Vintage via eBay
Ring: Forever 21
Boots: Thrifted, vintage.

This dress is one of the many heartbreaker pieces I will be adding to the shop during the week. Most of the time I can be practical about parting with my favorite auctions, but I can already tell that this one is going to hurt. It's for the best though. We took these photos inside because the peachy color combined with my skin tone made me look almost naked in the direct sunlight. Now that's a fun way to sell vintage. At least it's perfect for hanging out inside and photo editing all day. 

Windows open; check. Vitamin water; check. Pretty Woman on in the background; check. It's a good Monday. Hope yours is going well.

XO Robyn


Pin It!